- “The team wasn’t just riders. It was the mechanics, masseurs, chefs, soigneurs, and doctors. But the most important man on the team may have been the chiropractor.” - Lance Artmstrong, 7 time Tour de France Champion
- “When you get to the NFL, hits are a little bit harder. That’s why I see the chiropractor because after some of those hits, you know you’ll see your bodies not inline.”- Maurice Jones Drew, NFL Running Back, Jacksonville Jaguars
- “ …as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I’m one step ahead of the game.” - Tom Brady, New England Patriots ~ 3 time Super bowl Champion and 2 time Super bowl MVP
- “I believe in chiropractic, and I know it works. You probably know about my long and successful career in football. I’m flattered by the testimonials to my durability. Football is a very rough and vigorous sport. Chiropractic was the key to keeping me in the game.” - Jerry Rice, Wide Receiver ~ 3 time Super bowl Champion and Super bowl MVP
- “..Lifting weights and seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis has made me a better golfer. I’ve been going to chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It’s as important to my training as practicing my swing.” - Tiger Woods ~ 14 time PGA Championship Golfer
- “You obviously can’t compete at your fullest if you’re not in alignment. And your body can’t heal if your back is not in alignment. Every track and field athlete that I have ever met has seen a chiropractor at one time or another. In track and field, it is absolutely essential. Chiropractic care is one of the things I think that no one has denied or refuted”- Dan O’Brian, Olympic Gold Medalist ~ Decathlon
- “Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using chiropractic very extensively in order to stay healthy and fit. I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team – the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger, 7 time Mr. Olympia, Governor of California
Did you know the Super bowl Champion Green Bay Packers Quarter Back Aaron Rodgers receives regular chiropractic care? In fact his dad is a chiropractor in Chico, California. Many athletes use chiropractor care to enhance their performance and keep their bodies in tip top shape. Here is what a few other famous athletes say about chiropractic care:
February is American Heart Month. Heart Disease is our Nation’s #1 Killer and costs American billions of dollars each year.
Although your family history and genetics do play a part, so do lifestyle choices like; smoking, excessive weight, stress, lack of physical activity, and diets high in saturated fat. You are probably aware that diet and exercise are key factors in preventing heart disease. However, you probably are not aware that chiropractic care may also help against heart disease.
Research has shown that, chiropractic adjustments to the upper neck can have a positive effect towards lowering your blood pressure for an extended period of time. Other studies have shown that: adjustments of the bones in your neck and lower back can stimulate particular nervous system reflexes, causing a decrease in overall heart rate and blood pressure. In addition to this, there are other positive effects to getting an regular chiropractic care. First, seeing a chiropractor gives you access to advice from a trained health care professional. The internet is often used as the first place to obtain health information. However, this can often causes an inaccurate self-diagnosis. Second, a chiropractor can provide you with the support and guidance you need to change and apply new healthly lifestyles. Also, regular chiropractic care can also relieve stress, which is great for your heart. Regular chiropractic care combined with positive lifestyle changes; proper nutrition and exercise can prove to be a powerful ally in the fight against heart disease!